Public complaints

It is possible to complain against any matter related to the Survey Department at any time directly to the Public Relation Centre by telephone call, e-mail, fax or by a letter.

Further if you can mention your name, NIC/Passport number/Driving License number, address, contract number, email address(if available) clearly it will be more convenient to provide details of action taken by the Survey Department concerning your complaint.

Supdt. Of Surveys (Public Relation),
Public Relation Centre
Surveyor Generals Office,
Survey Department of Sri Lanka,
P.O.Box 506,
Tel: - 011-2368425,